Amazon Parrot Painting
Media: Acrylic on canvas
Size: 100 x 120 x 4cm | 40 x 48 inch
Private viewings of the original paintings are available by appointment
Framing is available by request
Amazon parrot is the common name for a parrot of the genus Amazona. These are medium-sized parrots native to the New World ranging from South America to Mexico and the Caribbean.
Most amazon parrots are predominantly green, with accenting colors that depend on the species and can be quite vivid. They feed primarily on seeds, nuts, and fruits, supplemented by leafy matter.
Many amazon parrots have a remarkable ability to mimic human speech and other sounds. Partly because of this, they are popular as pets or companion parrots, and a small industry has developed in breeding parrots in captivity for this market. This popularity has led to many parrots being taken from the wild to the extent that some species have become threatened. wikipedia
- Professional waterbased paint applied to an artist quality canvas.
- No need for a frame with gallery wrapped edges.
- Ready to hang from a plastic coated wire.
- The painting has a matt finish for perfect viewing from every angle.
- Signed by the artist Naomi Veitch.
- Edges are painted to match the artwork