Media: Acrylic on canvas
Size: 90 x 90 x 4cm | 36 x 36 inch
Private viewings of the original paintings are available by appointment
The beautiful waratah is not only the NSW floral emblem, it's also one of the best-known Australian native plants. This iconic Australian bush flower can be found on sandstone ridges around Sydney, in nearby mountain ranges and on the NSW South Coast. The waratah has a vibrant crimson flowerhead, measuring up to 15cm across, and blossoms in spring. (National parks & wildlife)
- Professional waterbased paint applied to an artist quality canvas.
- No need for a frame with gallery wrapped edges.
- Ready to hang from a plastic coated wire.
- The painting has a matt finish for perfect viewing from every angle.
- Signed by the artist Naomi Veitch.