Media: Acrylic on canvas
Size: 120 x 80 x 4cm | 31 x 48 inch
Private viewings of the original paintings are available by appointment
Framing is available by request
The Tanimbar corella also known as Goffin's cockatoo or Goffin's corella, is a species of cockatoo endemic to forests of Yamdena, Larat and Selaru, all islands in the Tanimbar Islands archipelago in Indonesia. Tanimbar corellas are the smallest of the white cockatoos. This species is near threatened due to deforestation and bird trade. The species breeds well in captivity and there is a large avicultural population.
- Professional waterbased paint applied to an artist quality canvas.
- No need for a frame with gallery wrapped edges.
- Ready to hang from a plastic coated wire.
- The painting has a matt finish for perfect viewing from every angle.
- Signed by the artist Naomi Veitch.
- Edges are painted to match the artwork